Sisters

Sisters

Thursday, March 30, 2017

January 30, 2017 – Our Amount of Gratitude Affects Our Attitude

WOW! 

A year ago yesterday I boarded a flight for West Virginia….but really I ended up here in Roanoke VA because of snow! Haha, here we are a year later. I have learned so much in the past year it is insane. 367 days ago I sat in my mission president’s office and told him all of my hopes and dreams for my mission. It is a good feeling to know that I am still working hard to accomplish them. 

Our area is still doing really well! This week we picked up a family that I am in love with! They are so interested in the gospel (: 

This week I have made it a point to be grateful and I was so happy! Imagine that our amount of gratitude affects our attitude. I know that Christ like love can make anything work! 

I love my calling! I know that serving the people around us is the most important work we could be doing! https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

-- 
Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission



No comments:

Post a Comment