Sisters

Sisters

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

April 24, 2017 – BEcome in the Middle!

My favorites, 

We had a stellar week…AGAIN (: Can you imagine that? 
All of the people we are teaching are eating up the gospel…minus brother Rider. He fell off the face of the earth, but no worries. God knows where he is at (: And he will help us relocate him. 

This week we were going to church and a lady in our apartment complex says, "are you going to church? " Me.. YEP (: her "Pray for me" Me.. okay! But next week, you should really come with us. What is your name? her "Violet" me..Nice to meet you Violet, I am Sister Campbell.. She stares at me with this blank look like: who has a first name like that? 
We get home from church, eat lunch, and run back out to the car to grab the GPS for a second and I see her on the step having a cigarette. I said, "Violet! I prayed for you at church today! (I really did)" She got up, came over, and started talking to us. Soon enough she invited us into her apartment and we started teaching her. (: Life is good. 

So, this week brother Cornish was just not answering us back! So, we prayed for the Lord’s help to contact him. By divine intervention, when we got to his apartment he and his friend were walking out the door. It was really funny because his friend was just really creeped out that we were there- he was startled. Well, we talked to Brother Cornish for a moment, set up a time to talk with him, and start walking our separate ways…when all of a sudden, his friend, Tripp, attempts to whisper- but it was actually really loud so we heard- to Brother Cornish, "hey man, why are those people stalking you?" So there you have it. We are now stalkers (: 

So, I don't have much time to send this today, but know that I love you! And that I love my calling! I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to wear myself out in the work of the Lord each day. I am thankful for every single second of my time as a full-time missionary….it is so precious (: 
This week, I learned the importance of always being in the middle of whatever we are doing…to be focused and dedicated. Not too stuck in the past and not too worried about the future- just right in the middle (: - Try it this week…BEcome in the middle! 

Love y'all! 

Keep smiling (: 

-- 
Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission













No comments:

Post a Comment