Sisters

Sisters

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

April 3, 2017 – BEcome Like the Savior and Invite All to Experience the Peace He Brings to Our Lives (:

My favorites!!!! 

We had an eventful week. Many opportunities to be taught by the spirit about how we could become better disciples of Jesus Christ. During our missionary conference our mission president invited us to be ALL in. I knew almost instantly what I could do to be ALL in. Isn't it cool how just a small invitation can inspire us to make the necessary changes? I think it is awesome. I tried to be all in this week by putting the goals we made in my heart, in the very center….and having faith we could reach them. We prayed fervently that God would guide us to those he had in mind when he inspired us to set those goals. On every Wednesday night in this area we have a church tour set up. The ward even made these invitations we can give out to people we meet -so cool- Before the tour on Wednesday, we headed home to eat dinner. I went to say my prayer to ask God to bless my food. It reminded me that we had yet to pray for a miracle with this great finding opportunity. Instead of sitting in my chair and simply saying a blessing on my food, I got down on my knees, prayed over my food, and then I prayed with faith that we would have someone come to this church tour. Sure enough, when we got there……there was someone the sisters had found standing in the doorway. HOW COOL! When we pray with faith, we see miracles!

I figured out that my area actually has like 5 other small little towns in it! Haha, lots of land and country roads too. Isn't that cool? It is the best of both worlds.

I want to share with you what I get to share with others every single day. The message is about Jesus Christ's ability to give us peace. He can do so as we accept him and invite his peace into our lives. Please take some time to be taught what you can do to invite more of his peace in your life on this incredible and inspired website: https://www.mormon.org/ 
then, after you are done, don't stop there! PLEASE BEcome like the savior and invite all to experience the peace he brings to our lives (: SHARE IT! 

I love my calling!! How cool that I get to walk around every day and share with people the greatest feeling in this WHOLE WORLD. HIS PEACE (: I KNOW he lives. I know he will meet us where we are at. –

Alma 5:48 “I say unto you, that I know of myself that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name.”https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


---- 

Love you all! 

Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission





P.s. I am very excited that we will be getting yet another temple in my stomping grounds! I was sitting in the pews at the church building and just accidentally flew off my seat. I did a little dance and then I realized what I was doing….so I sat back down. hahahah. (: .. It reminded me of the moment I heard about the mission age change! 






No comments:

Post a Comment