Sisters

Sisters

Saturday, April 1, 2017

March 13, 2017 – BEcome Happy in Your Circumstances From Day One (:

My favorites! 

I love teaching the Lord's gospel, the Lord's way! Sister Zaugg and I have been working our little tails off to find people to teach(: And we see miracle after miracle while doing it. 

-The other day we were trying some people on a very long country road. No one was home. We felt that we needed to go to the end of the street and know the last door. When we got to the very end of the street, there was a house, but we couldn't get to it. We decided to knock the first house we could get to. When we did, the cutest 90-year-old man answered the door. He has read the book of Mormon and understands so much of the gospel! He was receptive(:

We are teaching a Hindu man! AHHH. Can I tell you how much I have enjoyed this? He is one of my favorite people to teach. Sarad has prayed four times….and I swear his smile gets bigger EVERY time he prays. He says that Jesus Christ helps him see the purpose with a being who has power. God gave us Christ. Christ is here for us. He suffered for us, because he loves us.  The ultimate motive is love and that just makes sense. 

WE are teaching a Filipino family and it is a fight, but it is worth it. Satan knows how open this family is and he is not going down without a fight, but the Lord gives us so much strength and guidance to have just the right amount of persistence. PLEASE pray they can make it to church this week. We need a miracle. (: I wanted to find a family in this area. I strongly believe this is the family I had a desire to find. I LOVE THEM. 

I was thinking about this area a lot this week. I needed to be sent HERE at THIS TIME with THESE PEOPLE for so many reasons. I have no idea where I would be without my service here in the Cotton Hill ward. I have learned to not waste one second in fearing what is ahead, or what we have been given. God knows us, he knows why we are where we are. If we have a good attitude and seek to know why too, he will be happy to show us (: 

This is something one of my favorite members shared in a talk on Sunday from Al Fox Carraway so I asked her to forward it to me: enjoy (: 

"I know I don’t want something if God doesn’t want it for me—yet, how many prayers I’ve spent asking Heavenly Father to just tell me what He wants me to do so I can do it and still feel like I’m going in circles. Do you know how much time I’ve spent wasting and waiting and worrying, feeling stuck because I felt like I
couldn’t understand a clear answer with what to do? And the more time I spent thinking about one decision over the other— battling with thoughts and fears and blessings on each choice—the more confused I became and the harder it got. 

God doesn’t always tell us what is right.
But it is a promise to us from Him that He will always tell us what is not right. (If we follow and listen is a different story)
 
This is my secret weapon to decision making:

Instead of going in circles of what to decide and causing stress and anxiety and passing time, I just pick. I just pick something and move forward with it. Then, pray and tell Him what you decided. Tell Him if it’s wrong to stop you. That’s it. 

Too simple? Maybe. But it works.every.time." 

I love my calling!!! BEST TIME EVER (:


-- 
Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission




It is getting greener every day (:




We live next to Salisbury drive! (that is my mission president and wife's last name)


My little spud(: I love her. 


Sister Zaugg laughs at me because every time we pass Campbell street I always give it a shout out.




No comments:

Post a Comment