Sisters

Sisters

Saturday, April 1, 2017

March 22, 2017 – Goodbye, Mini Utah!

My favorites: 

So, apologies for the VERY short email home this week. Long story short, my wart came back and Sister Zaugg and I spent 1 hr and 30 min in the doctor’s office waiting to be seen for a 3 minute visit….then we hit every light in town (: But life is good and we are happy! 

TRANSFER NEWS: Shocker….I am moving (; I am home sick already and this isn't even my home, haha. At the beginning, I struggled but it has been a good ride and I think I have grown the most here. I LOVE these people and I am sad to see them off, but good news is - I am just moving a Zone away. (This means I am close-relatively because our mission is huge-) I am going to Lexington, VA!!! I hear it is awesome. Funny story there is a sister-Sister Keller- who I got close to. She has served in 3 out of the 4 areas I have served in. She just went home. I am in the area she came to first and I am going to the area she went to next! I am exited! I feel very at ease and I am ready to meet everyone! I also think they have sidewalks…maybe…so I'll update you on that soonsies (: 

This week was a miracle week! I will share one of my favorite things that happened and then I have to go:( 

Remember the Hindu man, Brother Silwhal? Well, this week we had the coolest lesson with him. We were able to contact a Hindu convert (those don't just grow like dandelions) in Charleston and he Skyped in on the lesson! It was perfect and we couldn't have done it without him. I am so grateful for technology!!! It was a great way to end serving in this area. My heart is a bit broken, but I know I will get to come back....AND I will love Lexington! Here is to new adventures(: 

I love my calling! and I love all of you!!! 

-- 
Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment