Sisters

Sisters

Friday, July 15, 2016

May 31, 2016 - BEcome in the Moment and Morgantown--the land of MIRACLES

I wish there was a way to import all of the things I learn and record in my journal onto the computer so that you could read them all, but I can't. I think of how in the scriptures it always tells us that there was so much more that happened but just isn't in there. That is how I feel about my email.

I feel like the most blessed person on earth because I am becoming everything I wanted to be.and then more on my mission. I set goals before I came and I reviewed them this morning. God has been incredible at giving me experiences that would help me reach those goals. I still have a long way to go though (: How long has it been since you set a goal of a trait or maybe just something you wanted to accomplish and then made a plan and asked God to help? I promise - it helps us improve quicker than we can on our own.

Well, summer time is coming around! I hope you all have a good summer and remember to take lots of pictures and send them to me so that I can still feel semi a part of all of your fun (:

JESSIE WENT TO CHURCH! I think I told you this, but she ended up moving out of our area for a short while so we called the elders there and gave them her information. WELL..this Sunday we got a text and it was her saying she WENT TO CHURCH. I almost cried I was so happy for her. I know that this gospel blesses lives and that going to church is good because you don't just get that excited about something for no reason.

We had many things happen this week and the principle I continued to learn about through them all was how important being in the moment is. When we are making the most of every second we have and not worrying about the past or the present, we can rely on the spirit and focus on whatever is right in front of us. Sure, we have to prepare and reflect, but life was created for living! And for putting our all into every moment and circumstance God gives us. I have a really great story that goes along with this but I am out of time! I will get it to you next week and I will have an update on what is happening to the family!

Please pray for Shirley and Tiara (: Love you all!https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


-- 
Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission



On Memorial Day (yesterday) we went on a hike with the McInelly family to Ravens Rock.


The girl in the picture is Alyssa. She is a member here. She gets her call soon. She is like our third buddy. She comes out with us ALL the time. It is way fun. We are hoping she gets called to the Pocatello ID mission (:


I love having two knees and a working chest (:





No comments:

Post a Comment