Sisters

Sisters

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

December 19, 2016 - BEcome More Like Christ

HEY! 

So, MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

We still have no snow on the ground, yet I feel like it is the whitest Christmas yet! Not snow white, but PURE white! It has been so cool to be able to help others progress towards baptism and towards the temple! 

Speaking of, Sister Rhodes was baptized this Saturday. Watching her conversion strengthened my faith. This woman loves Christ. 

I got to go on exchanges (a 24-hour companion switch for training purposes) WITH SISTER CUTLER THIS WEEK. Yup, my trainer. Don't judge an exchange by its picture, because the actual exchange was much better than the quality of the picture. I learned so much from her and we have so much fun doing missionary work. I was reminded that one of the biggest blessings of my mission is meeting some of my best friends. We saw so many cool things happen that day. 

Sister Merrifield and I are seeing great things happen in this area! GREAT! 

A lesson we had in church this week had a part that said this: Christ truly is our best gift! 

MERRY CHRISTmas. My challenge to you is to pick one action from the quote that you want to do more in your life. (: 

Only Christ can be our ideal, our “bright and morning star” (Rev. 22:16). Only he can say without any reservation, “Follow me, learn of me, [and] do the things you have seen me do. Drink of my water and eat of my bread. I am the way, the truth, and the life. I am the law and the light. Look unto me and ye shall live. Love one another as I have loved you” (see Matt.11:2916:24;John 4:13–146:35, 517:3713:3414:63 Ne. 15:9;27:21).

I love my calling! 

-- 
Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission





No comments:

Post a Comment