Sisters

Sisters

Saturday, March 25, 2017

October 31, 2016 - BEcome Aware That God Knows You and Loves You (:

HIII(:

Have I told you I love you all! Thanks for your support! I love my calling and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

The most important part of my testimony is that I KNOW God is my loving Heavenly Father. I remember in the MTC thinking that is the most plain testimony! I have learned that it isn't plain, it is simple. It is basic and fundamental! I have so much conviction now when I testify to others that I know God lives and that he knows us each individually. They are not just words. That truth comes from hundreds upon hundreds of experiences that flood by brain as I testify that God is real to others. I KNOW GOD KNOWS ME.

Lately there have been multiple experiences that have helped me truly come to know that he is there, but they are because I have taken the time to listen to the spirit and to acknowledge and be aware that the blessings and miracles in my life come because God IS REAL and GOD DOES KNOW ME.

In a member’s area there was a cute little family outside. We walked by and the woman gave me a compliment on my skirt. Ever since I saw them I wanted to go back and teach them, well they moved. Fast forward a month or two and the family is still on my mind but they are moved now. Well, we redid our boundaries so we have this new part and some members live there. We went over for dinner and they told us of a few people to go try. We went back a few days later to work the area. GET THIS….We went to one of the houses and the mom was outside. She rushed in before we could get down the hill, but me being my persistent self offered her boy a sticker(: It was a bit awkward and you could tell she wasn't thrilled we were talking, but then as we kept talking we found out that she was the woman that gave me a compliment on my skirt that had been on my mind all that time. THE LORD. As we talked with her and she opened up, I got the strongest impression that God knows me. And wow, does he know her! (:

Sorry it is short! We have got some Halloween adventures to embark in! I love you all!https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

-- 
Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission



Half way love from home!


WE LOVE Brother Schmith..... 


......and Mexican restaurants! 


Capitol building in Charleston.


Sister Tucker! 


Laura Messina from Italy(: We met her at our activity! She is a member over there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment