Sisters

Sisters

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

November 28, 2016 – #LightTheWorld (:

HI!

So this week was so good. It still hasn't snowed here and it has been beautiful (shut out to a warm Thanksgiving)! Our area is a bunch of windy roads and some of the best humans alive live on them. 

We are teaching a woman whose husband joined the church a few years ago. I loved getting to teach her this week because we shared with her the plan of salvation and she almost flew out of her seat she was so excited to hear how perfect it was. (: 

Thanksgiving turned out to be a blast. There is this young couple in our ward and we spent time with them doing service. They had a friend that wasn't a member tag along and we got to go on a nature walk with her before dinner so it was fun! We had lots of good food and then we taught the rest of the night. 

My challenge this week is to light the world. I am p.u.m.p.e.d. for this Christmas season because we as missionaries get to share the message about the greatest light we have: Christ! Please go to www.lds.org and go to the #lighttheworld page! Watch the kick off video then look at the advent calendar. For each day of December there is an idea for service. I can't wait to hear your stories and see pictures about how you are lighting the world where you are (: And I will do the same! Share this with everyone you know and #lighttheworld (:

I LOVE CHRIST. HE IS the light of the world and I know that sharing our testimony of the Savior with others by word or through service will brighten lives! 

I love my calling and I am thankful for all of the support that you give me!  


-- 
Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission


Thanksgiving day service and fun with great people!




Sister Merrifield got deer poo on her shoe and it was the funniest thing to watch her reaction. She keeps me laughing (:


Zone conference with Elder and Sister Meurs of the Seventy. It was so fun to get to be taught by him about sharing the gospel! He is an amazing man and I know that he is called of God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment