Sisters

Sisters

Thursday, March 30, 2017

January 23, 2017 – BEcome a Better You and Work Hard for It

My favorites:

Wow! It has been too long. 
How are you? I hope wherever you are reading this at whatever time you feel my love for you and my desire to serve you. If there is ever anything I can do for you….PLEASE let me know (: 

So, an update on life as a missionary: 
We are soaked(: It has rained, and rained, and rained some more. I used to not love rain, but Sister Cutler's love for rain somehow sunk into me….so I have actually really enjoyed the last few days! 

We have had lots of adventures and teaching opportunities. We had a GREAT conference with our mission president where he spoke about the importance of planning by the spirit in all things-well he talked on a lot more, but that is what I got out of it. I HIT MY YEAR MARK! WHAT? On my year mark, funny enough, I was with my MTC companion Sister Huntington! She can still make me laugh really hard and she is an AMAZING teacher. I loved being able to talk with her and evaluate the growth that we have had. She has a special place in my heart. 

We have seen so many miracles. That is the truth. My favorite miracle was the night we followed up with someone we were teaching on something we had committed them to do. They were struggling with keeping the commitment. We were on the other side of town, but we got a strong prompting to head to her home. When we got there, I knew it was exactly where the Lord needed us to be. 

I am so being humbled right now and I LOVE IT. I cannot get through one hour without the Lord. I need him a.l.w.a.y.s. 
A better me is worth working hard for (: 

-- 
Sister Justina Campbell
West Virginia Charleston Mission







No comments:

Post a Comment